Join our network and expand your business opportunities
CSE is inviting new members (Freelancers and Small Consulting Companies), to join our Business Network in order to increase momentum for the sustainability movement across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
As a member of CSE’s Business Network and under an annual fee you can expect:
- Support from CSE’s coaching services and knowledge-base, increasing your value to clients as an independent consultant
- Generous discounts on CSE’s training events and webinars, including our IEMA-certified courses (certified Sustainability(CSR)-Practitioner and Carbon Strategy Practitioner)
- Opportunities to promote yourself and your business with an article in CSE’s newsletter which is circulated to over 10000 sustainability related contacts globally
- Opportunities to collaborate with CSE on future projects based on your specific area(s) of expertise
- If you want to take a look to our CSE business Network members click here.
For more information click here
CASE STUDY : SUSTAINAVISION (JAPAN)
Sustainavision as a new Business Network Member of CSE, delivers the IEMA approved Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner Training exclusively in Japan! CSE has been providing dedicated and timely support to us, which is really helpful and beneficial. Through CSE and its global network, Sustainavision now provides trainings and advisory services, always in line with CSR world trends. The partnership has created a great number of business opportunities and contributed to increased revenues. CSE’s reputation, network and knowledge are enhancing our brand image and competitiveness. So we are really enjoying working with CSE to support the mission of a sustainable world- Takeshi Shimotaya